Friday, November 28, 2008

Go TS v my sot yunie~~hehee

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Friday, November 28, 2008
Early in the mornin,around 10a.m..i call yunie.."wei,wake up jo??wan go eat break1st??nw i comin fetch u..k??ok la~u wake up get ready,when i reach thn i mis cal u.."yunie oni can answer " o,ok,mm" coz i didt giv change to her to said..kaka...so cham to b my fren coz i will wake u up anytime..but lucky b my fren coz i so "gud" fetch u eat break1st...kaka...perasan-nya~~~

Around 10.45a.m i reach yunie's home,tat time she stil shower-ing...hoho...Ccc..i so drivin skill so pro~~haha...mmm..i am...Muakaka...v ate break1st at Maluri...thn i said i wan folow her go tuition..( coz FOC n i so borin at home) thn i said i bac home change clothes 1st thn go tuition v her..after i change my clothes thn i sad yunie,today ur teacher teach wat chapter..thn she said her teacher will teach Rekod Tak Lengkap...lol...thn i said:"huh..tat chapter so ez oni,i teach u la~~no nid go tuition..after i teach u thn v go gai gai la~~" coz b4 tat she ad like wan go shopping coz i keep said no nid tuition 1 la~~i aso did't tuition...ez ez la~~go sing k la~~go buy clothes la~~~haha..i noe i so bad but i do avthg aso for her own gud..hmm...go her no nid tuition aso for her own gud??mayb..kaka...after i think i use 25 mim to teach her tat chapter,if she go tuition she nid to stay there 3 hours..cc..i prove it,realy for her own gud..haha..btw she got replace class at sunday..kaka...d exam at monday..hoho...wish her gud luck..GAMBATEH~~YUNIE~~( i noe u like purple colour..so i purposely put 1..haha...)

Thn...v go Times Square..haha......ermm...she so scare when sittin my car..she said"Wah..kful kful...huuu...Car car...motor motor...dangerous...haha...but~~~v succesful reach ts n safety...thn v shoppin..n her cousin---Ah fu..haha...abit like JJ..lol...thn ate at Dragon-I again...Around 4 p.m..i fetch her cousin to Pudu thn my dr aso wait me at there...like exchange ppl..hmm..thn fetch yunie go bac...thn Dr folow me bac home n i accompany him ate diner..

Nw still keep cough..throat stil pain..Grr..suffer n itch..aso tq yunie coz she treat me drink "liang shui"..hoho...tqtq~~oya..my Dr aso bought Strepsils to me..kaka..tq~~

Hehe...btw my dad duno i go ts coz suddenly change idea..haha..soli dad....but aso lucky coz can so safe reach home n fetch they bac home...haha..kk...alot of fans waitin blog..haha...jkjk...hehe..

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting