Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zzz...havent study...

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Tuesday, November 11, 2008
11/11/2008-Today when i took my 1st exam paper....WAhhhh....Soooo nervous..haha...blank jo around 15min...look around d class,my fren..haiz~~duno what i answer n wrote...hahaha...when i anwser my 3rd exam paper..i felt so hot + Sleepy n d pengawai's face make me felt so Zzz...haha..nw so tired tim...Haha..jz nw my "Dr" came accompany me..i'm sure he nw very tired n suffer,coz he still sick + jz nw he rush bac home for dinner,haha..Jz nw rainin thn i wait at LRT station there..Haiz..duno y..er...abit moody n scare....I think mayb i scare alone..Muakakaka.....But o..i think nola..mayb jz angry coz kenot drive to sch,lucky my fren fetch me go Pandah Indah LRT Station..hoho..tq tq ~~ ltr my lpz sure said "I tot u tian bu scare di bu scare,how come u scare lonely??"hahaha...but i scare "CAT"..haha...gtg..havent study..T.T..

All d best to my "Dr"...Mis u~

2 What u/me comenting??:

小雨 on November 11, 2008 at 11:30 PM said...

ya lo i reli wanna say i tot u wat also dun scare geh y scare lonely
we reli ''sum ling xiong tong''
u noe wat i wan to say haha

NoNaMEE on November 12, 2008 at 11:43 AM said...

Gal..i will try my best not to let u feel lonely geh =D

i will try to make u cheerful all the time geh~~ =D

i m ok la..dun nit to worry me =D
do ur best in ur exam wor~ =)

Miss u

Meng

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting