Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"it" can retire ad..haha..love "u"~~~

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Wednesday, November 19, 2008
B4 i take my moral exam...



Nice??

haha.yesterday finis my moral paper at 5pm..
tis is my moral note-36nilai v definisi... i think toilet paper better thn tis paper..haha.. Coz tis note ad accompany me 2 years..

After finis my moral paper..

hehe...
Nw "it" can retire jo..
hoho...

So tq~~~coz i always depend "it" when i exam...
I oni study "it"..haha...

How come so many ppl said d moral paper not so hard,even student from 5A5,5A3....
Haiz~~for me...abit harder...kaka

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 week is Account paper...thn Ekonomi...lastly is Perdagangan...

Haiz~~Lazy lazy++


Haha...2day i waitin ur msg..btw u aso waitin my msg....hahha....I tot u not free thn dunwan disturb u lo~~kaka...luck Digi save u,if not u kenot concentrate to exam..u muz tq Digi's msg..
Haha..i aso received 3 msg form Digi...haha..How come ur college dunhav public phone 1??so weird...i think mayb ur college noe nwaday all student aso got hp so no nid prepapred public phone to u..haha



I won't tell u wt i dream..haha...u man man guess la~~kaka
ermm...hope tonite can continue d dream....i like it...

Haha..oya..

Naaa..send u msg...but arrive late coz afternoon rainin...kaka



To:Dr


Wish u gud luck,all d best^^


From:patient


Detail of msg:
Date:19/11/2008
Time:5.59p.m





2 What u/me comenting??:

小雨 on November 20, 2008 at 5:38 PM said...

ur paper lik ham choi =.=

Cherrie Looi~ on November 20, 2008 at 5:44 PM said...

hahaha~~yaya..tat y it retire ad..kaka

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting