Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sob sob...so touch..T.T

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Wednesday, November 12, 2008
When i answer my BI paper 1,feel so touch..haha...coz I imagine if realy happen thn i sure feel so sad..haha..Erm...sumthg oni will hapen when v watchin movie..Maukaka..Btw i aso hapi when i can answer my history paper,till ask pengawas peperiksaan for extra paper...kaka(atcualy coz i not enough space + i ad answer nex question..so nid extra paper,hoho,i not so pro~~)But...i forgot bout d Dol Said n Mat Salleh...thn i wrote inverse about thier history(got 10marks,sob sob)haha..i think mayb few marks...haiz~~Watever la...ad finish..Woo...Hapi hapi..^^ltr must burn all my history books..haha..jkjk...nid to gaiv my cousin.tmr is math....erm...hope avthg b ok..lol

Lucky~~

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting