Thursday, December 4, 2008

LAst Paper---Perdagangan...3/12/2008

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Thursday, December 04, 2008
WOoooo....finaly finis..Muakaka

BUt tis week i kenot go out coz my mom cal me stay at home...haha...

P/s:nw waitin u(i meas hu viewin my blog) to cal me go yamcha,gai gai(shoppin),watch movie,sing k(karaoke)..hehe...

4 What u/me comenting??:

NoNaMEE on December 4, 2008 at 10:06 PM said...

i m the 1 who viewing ur blog..
thn i ajak u lor~~

xD

13/12/2008 let go gai gai lor~ wan? XD

Muaks~
Take care of ur health ah gal..
u keep coughing tis few days..
haizz..
dun drink icy lor~~

Love You

Meng

小雨 on December 5, 2008 at 9:46 PM said...

wait me~
after my exam i wil date u
i miss u lik crazy~

afrataidinbandaran on December 9, 2008 at 4:38 AM said...

hun...you've been tag....do it k....ahahah

NoNaMEE on December 9, 2008 at 8:57 PM said...

gal ah gal~~
u long time din update ur blog liao lor~~

y geh~~???
now free n no exam jor lor wor~~
i m waiting ur blog which title with "beauty wit annoying beast" 1 ah~~

hehe~~
take care ur self ohh~~

Meng

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting