Friday, November 21, 2008

AloT of Burger....^^

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Friday, November 21, 2008
My mom call my step brother n me bought 7 special chicken burger
Thn u guess my mom giv us $$ to buy burger???

Tadatada...



she gav us RM80.00...Maukakaka..i was so suprise coz i 1st time c ppl brin so muc money to buy burger..abit funny..kaka..
Actualy each special chicken oni RM2.90...(duno y my mom giv so muc money to us,swt ==")

RM80.00=27 burger
8 burger oni nid RM20.30

Haha..thn v went to 7-11 bought Cocacola~~~RM3.90....thn v go bac d burger stall n wait d burger..V wait jo more thn 30min++......quite long...

my step-brother said he 1st time brought so muc money go out..haha...(for him la..coz he so poor 1,kaka)he scare ppl rod him...He beside me n c-ing me writin my blog....he keep complain...said:$#%#@ , dun so 38 la..dun so crazy la..dun hav ppl view ur blog 1..n blablablak~~~

Hehe...Didi~~~i got alot fans 1..hahaha....

Coz he so lonely~~kaka.....dunhav gf~~Muakaka....he keep sayin &%$#@#$..hahaha
so Cham 1 my step-brother...oya..forgot to intro him tim...

Detail:
Name:Chua Eugene
Age:16 years old
Hobby:like to "kao lui" meas he scare lonely...haha...but he always change gf 1~~
More details:he ad got around 22 gf since he 14 years old....(true 1)

P/s:if u interest v my step-brother,u can post/leave a comments to me..i will reply u asap..hehe

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting