Sunday, October 3, 2010

A show that I laugh at the moments

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Sunday, October 03, 2010
The show was rejected by Author.
But show in the Cinema, and the author end it because she want her end with smile.

Smile with fade,
Laugh with joy.

Force by someone,
But laugh form heart.

The day is the day i go,
But everyday i will come back.

To say goodbye to you,
And say hi to you.

Coz I dont know where I am, I crying infont of you.
I could cry infront of you, you will help me wipe mine tears.

And I leave, story end.
Then you cry as the story has a bad ending.

End was the only way to leave.
You hate the director, you wont watch this movie anymore.

Then all will forget the character,
You hate that kind of ending.

Happy ending is always there if I believe,
Did you believe?


I can't believe so much ,
Because it always will different with what we need.

2 What u/me comenting??:

Danny said...

:a: so touching. there can be miracles when you believe.

Cherrie Looi~ on October 3, 2010 at 9:22 PM said...

not really brave to believe!

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting