Sunday, October 3, 2010

Don't know...I really don't know

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Sunday, October 03, 2010
I really no idea what should I do,
I feel so useless.

I try to found the answer,
But there was no answer.

Just to answer yes or no,
But I feel so hard.

Each answer will bring some effect,
I really don't know what will change when I answer.

I know I noy yet ready,
I know you feel suffer.

I know about it,
I know,I know, I really know.

I hope I can skip this,
I don't know what I want to do.

1 What u/me comenting??:

Danny said...

i will give u the answer. U r free. U no longer tie to him and be free and live the way u always wanted to be.

if this is the least to make u feel secured. he is glad u made the choice and he agreed with it.

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting