Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm Tired, nice poem!

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Sunday, October 03, 2010
I'm Tired
by Dave Harm

Thursday, April 28, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.

Not on a "pity-pot," nor ranting or venting... I'm just tired
I’m tired of being misunderstood,
               nerves are shot,
               weak – like old wood.

I’m tired of being ill,
               no energy, can’t think,
               losing my skills.

I’m tired of so-called friends,
               stabbing me in the back,
               again and again.

I’m tired of trying to make things right,
               i give up – I surrender,
               no will to fight.

I’m tired of seeing others in pain,
               raises frustration,
               drives me insane.

I’m tired of not being able to cry,
               i’d melt away,
               nothing left inside.

I’m tired because I can’t feel,
               walking in a daze – numb
                this can’t be real.

I’m tired of being “strong,”
               i’m weak, i’m fragile,
               its gone on way to long.

I don’t know what else to say,
              i’m hoping, i’m dreaming,
              i’m begging, i’m pleading,
              please, take this feeling away.

Right now… I’m just tired…

1 What u/me comenting??:

Danny said...

it's normal to be tired. nothing is easy and there is no shortcut to problems.

the only thing i like to do when i am tired is to sleep 99 :f:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting