Saturday, October 23, 2010

Little Tree,juice bar + kitchen at kunchai lama

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Saturday, October 23, 2010
My red thing and the bears' school

Onion Icons
♥♥I like this photos so muc~♥♥

MSN Onion IconsAnd i forgot to take photos for my lunch,
 Onion Emoticon
The food was not bad,MSN Onion Emoticons
lunch set oni RM9.90 together with salad,ice-cream,suop & garlic bread (iether 2)
MSN Onion Icons
Who want try go try with me again?

MSN Onion Emoticon Set OMG!!MSN Onion Emoticon Set
MSN Onion IconLeft one month for my stpm..MSN Onion Icon
MSN Onion Emoticon SetReally need to do revision..Onion Icon
Onion IconGambateh CherrieOnion Icon

 Onion Emoticons

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting