Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We're Pro Singer!!!

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Yesterday after Leo Activity, we having a family days^^
Devin, Danny, Ban hoe and Cherrie (ME)
We went to sing K at Neway at Leisure mall.

when we waiting for our  room...
Is time for us to SS.Onion Icons

 Devin and Danny + my hands.


Devin set the timing and put his phone at counter there.

 Devin looks like gangster. 
Onion Emoticons
 me, devin and half ban ban~ 

 danny and me

 Just let me touch~ Onion Icons
four of us~ 


 B.D.D
Ban,Devin,Danny.

 They don't let me sing Onion Icons
they said "this is guy song, woman should sit down and listen" 


Let me introduce :  C.B.D.D group~Onion Icons 

 First is Danny, 

 Second is Devin,

 Third is Ban hoe (GOH) for that day.

 Last is me, Cherrie~
K queen 

 Our Guest of Honor very enjoy on that day.MSN Onion Emoticons

 i like this photos~haha

 Danny very concentrate when he singing. MSN Onion Emoticons
 But ban ban can't tahan, he want fight with danny.Onion Emoticon Set

 tiba-tiba, Devin also need show off..MSN Onion Icons

devin start attack both of them~Onion Emoticon 

 At the end, Danny give up.

 see ban ban damn enjoy on that day Onion Icons

 three of us ~

 My eyes...how many days i didn't sleep? MSN Onion Emoticon




Our group song

"有沒有一首歌會讓你想起我"


 WAHAHAHA... ban ban's student card Onion Icons


I enjoy the day with them..
Onion Emoticons

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting