Tuesday, December 14, 2010

House Of Peace And Happiness

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Tuesday, December 14, 2010
The title of the poem is House Of Peace And Happiness by Cheong Shi Rong (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001318261580)
I will arise and go now,and go to house of peace and happiness
And a house build there,of happiness and peaceful made
Happy memories and peaceful mind will I have there,delicious food for my meal
Filled with smiles and laughter everyday,

And I shall have some peace there,with peace comes solutions to my problems,
Disturbance from the past where the sadness begin. 

There are happiness fill in my mind and my heart,
And nothings to be worried in the future,
Peace and happiness will bring a better life for every person.

I will arise and go now,for always night and day
I hear laughing around my surrounding with happiness,
While I have a great smile or my laughing voice could change the suffering everywhere,
I hear it in the deep heart core.
While I am here,there will be no stranger,no sadness,no suffering in the world.

....Hope u like it.......



0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting