Sunday, April 4, 2010

Went out v my dearrrrrr Yunie on March

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Sunday, April 04, 2010
hang out v my 姐妹 - Yunie on some day in March at ...

      Happy season at wangsa maju
 My DearsSS~ Why i need to put "s" behind coz i got alot of dears~ hoho~jk

and Crazy Cherrie~~hehehe
did u believe? Yes or no?
I tell u~ is was cold like hell~

did u see it?

Even the hot-dogs also look so cold~haha

My tomyam and her spaghetti~ 

Cold tom yam? haha! 

After finish our cold cold food~ went out to took some pics


I look fat!!! Grrr~

I was looking at you, but you was smelling...
She was ignore me and i was sad~haha~
See her face... haiz... so suffer~
Weird post~  
 Where and how to find back her heart~ TT
 Finally her heart come back~haha~
You

Dia del amor y la amistad Our wedding pictures~ha~

 Gods also same for our wedding,hahaha..
between the sky was nice on that days~

After lunch, went to Wangsa walk~
and i found this, cute lipstick ~

NIce? Pucca love animated gifs

I love it, but didn't bought it. coz quite expansive~ 









































































































































                           
         








0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting