Saturday, April 10, 2010

I love myself ~ yyeeepppeee

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Saturday, April 10, 2010
I wan share with you~ Hehe
Atcually this is a video but is too long and DAMN hard to post it~ what i did is, i PRTSC and edit...wakaka
How come i so smart ,waahahaha
~btw i heard one comment when they choose the hair decoration
Ah Qing said "you head quite small, not suitable for this" ~

i was  ...she praising me? 


finally she decide to put this, and she D.I.Y for the hair decoration, GENG!! 
I was looking at YOU, don't have eyes contact~


After shooting

~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~

~ my head really look so small compare v u?


~ angle ~



~ what u wan frm me? onion MSN smilies


~ i won't give u, blek~



~ Time to back~


MUET exam is coming,
but stil wan on9... soon~


Report by: Naughty  Cherrie~

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting