Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bowling Competition after sch~

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Tuesday, April 27, 2010


 ME AGAIN~ Oya~I found something, i got 2 new followers~thanks for adding me and read my "sot sot" ( crazy ) blog~


This is what form6's student need to do for their coco mark~
yesterday after we finished our meut speaking, we leave sch around 12.40pm and went to Times Square at 12.55pm~We having lunch at there until1.30pm AND we start our BOWLING GAMES!!!

My team~yooohh
and will fight with Keith,Jolene,Jia Yan,Chia Beng,Shiuk Yean...

Team Leader? of coz is Me~haha

that why my gruop can won~haha~ we get the highest marks which was 380 compared with Keith's team which was 240+ ( if not mistaken)
Y=Yanes
P=Puven
R=Roslan
C=Cherrie
T=Tinah
This were my group members, btw i won third place for individual marks which was 81.(and this was i second times playing bowling, mean i got talent!

Report by,
Naughty Cherrie~
start with no.0

2 What u/me comenting??:

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 on April 28, 2010 at 1:33 AM said...

i love bowling but im not good in it...
average point agak agak 90+ only... =.=

Cherrie Looi~ on April 28, 2010 at 4:51 PM said...

XD~ 90+ still not good? i
I only get 81~sad~

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting