Sunday, November 1, 2009

Time to eat!!!!

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Sunday, November 01, 2009
~Dating with Yunie Sxxx after meeting ~
First station:
WASABI!!!

~ with Source ~

~ Sshh's Favour ~


~ look so yummy but i don't like popcorn ~


~ My Lover - Yunie's Favour ~



~ i just busy taking photo ~hehe


~ ^^ ~

~ Let see how "it" look like ~
~ Wooo.. Sexy ~



~ Is my turn, my Favour ~



~ Sushi King's logo ~


~ Waiting My food ~


~ Tatadataaa ~


~ Black paper +Fried Fish ~


~ Even Sick also don't care ~

~ I called them to separate the source coz the source is quite sweet for me ^^ ~



~ After Eating ~
~ SS time ~

~ Visit my facebook for ss Session ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Second Station ~
~ Next is time for dessert ~

~ Yunie's Favour --- green tea ~

~ after 31% discount only RM 5.80 ~


~ And mine -- Choc chip + Cream = ?? ~


~ Love it ~


~ Get worse after eat ~

~ hehehe~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Third Session ~

~ Time for Dinner ~
~ Went to 118 restaurant with family ~
~ Order by my dad ~


~ My drink-- Soya~


~ My Favour -- "Cheese Crabs" ~



~ Take 1 ~



~ Take 2 - did you see the cheese ? OMGG, i love it~ MUazz ~

~ I LOVE cheese ^^~

~ Take 4 ~

~ not so nice, coz quite salty ~


~ just try to guess what is this .... ~



~ Take 7 ~
~ I didn't finish it coz just like drinking salty hot soup , Yuck~


The Conclusion, will grow fat after today~ T.T
Finish updated my Fb n Bloggie,
Is time to drink milo n study for my coming FINAL shit EXAM!!!
GAMBATEH~~~
Still flu-ing ~ =="

2 What u/me comenting??:

Lets GO ~! on November 1, 2009 at 4:19 PM said...

Good camera~!

Choopin on November 1, 2009 at 5:07 PM said...

walao..keep eat o..so delicious..XDXD..i want eat..but
u eat so much later fat lo..XDXD
but nvm la...i still like fat fat de Cherrie..XD

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting