Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Having dinner with my family - 15th Nov 09

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Raining~



~ on the way to restaurant ~

~ went to A Wei - thai food cafe~


~ address~




~ Pandan water ~


~ need to wait until 6pm then they will serve the food to us ~



~ when we waiting ~



~ My father ~



~ he feel hungry n this is his hungry face,haha~



~ WHERE MY FOOD?? ~



~ OMG!! HOW COME TAKE SO LONG? ~







~ my father is starting to complain with goverment - my mother~



~ Goverment said : " this is our style, be patient. ~

~ finally~




~ thai BBQ SQUID ~


~ RM 18.00 ~











~ Next is tom yam seafood suop - 2pax~




~ RM 15.60~




















~ this is Fried french bean shoots ~


~ RM12.00~




~ RED SNAPPER with mango ~


~ they said 1KG RM8~

~ guess how much~

~ RM 48.00~


~ however, this snappers was nice~








































~ our dinner ~





~ the red snapper was die~haha~




~ red snapper was live~


~ i was enjoy my dinner on tat day~
~love yours!!!~

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting