Sunday, November 15, 2009

Love Love Love~

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Sunday, November 15, 2009
I finished my S* exam and i failed my pa~haiz~
Hang out with Pity boy boy to Midvalley and Leisure~
My mission is take pictures and she/he will eat those food that i orders~haha,jk~
First, SWEET CHAT ^^




~ Sweet chat at Midvalley ~

~ Sweet chat's menu ~





~ The place to RRREEEELLLAAAAAAAAAXXXXXX ~

~ I ordered this as my dessert ~



~ I wanna to try this next time, She/he said later our month will feel smelly after we eat ~




~ she/he's dessert - strawberry with to fu far ~




~ taste like stawberrt jam ~



~ When mix with to fu far ~


~ feel nice and sweet and eating ~








~ the strawberry feel sour abit ~







~ Next is tong yuen ~




~ inside tong yuen are peanut and black sesame ~






~ flash ~


~ without flash ~



~ did you see the peanut inside the tong yuen ~









~ ^^ ~


~ black sesame ~









~i prefer peanut ^^ ~







~ you should try this ~
~ Really nice ~







~ ...... Speechless ~

~ Yeah, i done my mission ~


~ can i claim with you? ~






~ this is SCONES, i didn't try but the waitress told slice this scones in half and slather on the jam and blueberry cream ~


~ Cherrie with Sweet Chat ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After this, went to Leisure to accompany KS and watch 2012 for MUET report~


~ eat again, because just now busy taking photo ~
~ now must enjoy my food ~

~ this is new Japanese Restaurant at Leisure ~


~ My brunch ~


~ hot green tea ~ RM 1.90 per cup ~


~ KS's Peach juice ~


~ the design of floor ~


~ KS's kimuchi Ramen~










~ mine ^^ ~


~ Spicy chicken ~



~ to fu ~




~ salad ~


~ gruop picture ~


~ delicious ~

after eating, went to watch 2012.
"forcing" by Pn Manjit, because she want us to do MUET report according the movie ~
wtf
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Next, having dinner at ??? ~
~ I dont know that place~
~ hahaha~


~ tradisional Pan Mee ~


~ dry pan mee ~










~ RM 5.30 to RM5.90 ~






~ that one is "ha-ha-siao tea" ( milo + coffee + tea )
^^

Cherrie was enjoy yesterday
Thanks ^^

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting