Monday, November 29, 2010

beard papa's durian puff

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Monday, November 29, 2010
MSN Onion Emoticon Set MSN Onion Emoticon Set 
Today, got a "hou ren" send me this to me~!
Guess what this "hou ren" send to me? 
Onion Icons

Onion Icons I tell you~ 

IS 
MSN Onion IconsDURIAN PUFF!!!!!!!!!!MSN Onion Icons
I been to this shop few times but they told me no stock because not durian season MSN Onion Icons
Onion Iconsfinally today i can try it , thanks to this "hou ren" bought this to me and I feel so happy!
Onion Icon thanks a lot~




beard papa at midvalley


I like the box too~ quite nice



ermmm...i heard "hou ren" said this 4 durian puff quite costly
Onion Icon "hou ren" "man shui"yooohhh



since my house got thief so i must put notice thereOnion Emoticons




I want eat one more before i sleep~ 


did you see...OMG!! the durian was coming out!Onion Icons


the puff still crispy 



yeahh...cherrie with her durian puff!
MSN Onion Emoticon


the durian was damn "gou"


i don't know how to tell you that feeling.
just one word " delicious"
MSN Onion Emoticons

Onion Iconi fall in love with this durian puff~ hahaa
between , I want thanks to this "hou hou ren" again to send me this gift~MSN Onion Icons

good nightMSN Onion Icon
 Onion Emoticons

2 What u/me comenting??:

Yes2Film on June 20, 2011 at 8:31 PM said...

yes yes yes.... this is great.... yummy yummy~~

Cherrie Looi~ on June 29, 2011 at 9:07 PM said...

haha~ i love it~!!

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting