Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Is coming ? but Cherrie want sleep!

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Drink a tea, eat a pau~hahaha~

Damn tired.
Don't know what you teaching but you still continued teaching..==" coz alot of syllabus haven't finish..
Rush like F1 show...

  T.T  i wan sleep.

   facing book, but facebook. Wth
DOn't disturb me when I was sleeping.

 onion MSN smileys Why don't let me sleep?

I just want sleep!!

WHY????


 I will die if you don't let me sleep!!


  I won't care/listen/complain from anyone! I just want to sleep!



 Heard my my frens said Cherrie like to sleep. "YES, I'm"
Heard someone said I can sleep like a baby! Because I so hard to wake up if I sleeping!!

Report by:
Naughty Cherrie
 
with no.10
 

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting