Saturday, July 10, 2010

another new?

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Saturday, July 10, 2010
I NEED ANOTHER NEW RELATIONSHIP ?

I NEED ANOTHER NEW IMPROVEMENT?

I NEED ANOTHER NEW FRIENDS?

I NEED ANOTHER NEW LOOKS?

I just wan you to besides me, need your support not argument.
Everyone was doing somethings for their future.
My friends was losing, My mind was blank, My body was died, but my heart still here.
I tried to do my best for you and others.
Some times i was crying because I can't hold it anymore.
I hope I can forget you easier so that I no need remember you.
I love myself, I love Cherrie and I also love you.
No one can take you away from me,
Because you're mine.

Report by:
Naughty Cherrie

with no. 9~

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting