Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PSP is BACK!!

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Last Saturday went out with melanie... as she said i always suddenly called her out. because , so that i decided to fix my psp^^ hehe 

So we eat our lunch at 4pm, *hungry until dizzy~ 
between we meet LUCAS  hang out with someone ^^ 

so surprise, meet him when we Q at Papa John.

For those photo, you can visit my friend,Melanie's blog http://lovemell0121.blogspot.com/



I like the pizza at here, but the services is very bad.
don't care so much, because I very hungry and Melanie as well 
 

This two photos is copy from her~hahaha

After that, we went to shopping~
when girl shopping, nothing can block them 

At the end, I bought Woven clothes ~!!
 and those heavy mask~
but today Anna didn't join us because she at Malacca~

Thats all~!
enjoy playing my psp now~

3 What u/me comenting??:

Mell ❤ on June 15, 2011 at 12:55 PM said...

yeah~~but v didnt take photo together as v too busy eating n shopping liao~~> <''

Cherrie Looi~ on June 15, 2011 at 1:03 PM said...

yalorr~sad~

Anonymous said...

聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 聊天室 , 真爱旅舍 , 293视频聊天室最开放

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting