Sunday, September 26, 2010

Am I Emo??

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Sunday, September 26, 2010
should I say yes? 

If I can pass my life to you,
Because I want tired.

If I'm the only one,
Because I lonely always.

If I like to hide behind,
Because I'm be protected.

If I'm not here,
Because disappear is the only way.

If I cry,
Because I scare.

If I smile,
Because I pretend.

If I scare to promise,
Because I still hurting.

A lot of injuries,
Need time to recover.

Because injuries,
I will become stronger in front of you,
I will become weakness in front of mirror.



yes,I'm emo.

3 What u/me comenting??:

Danny said...

:a: u emo all of the City West members also emo

Cherrie Looi~ on September 27, 2010 at 1:48 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherrie Looi~ on September 27, 2010 at 1:50 PM said...

:b:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting