Thursday, August 5, 2010

How u feel like?

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Thursday, August 05, 2010
1.Did u feel crazy when u're crazy?

2.Did u feel sad when u're sad?

3.Did u feel happy when u're happy?

4.Did u feel serious when u're serious?

5.Did u feel alone when u're alone?

6.Did u know how your heart feel like?

People always rush for thier life, but they never know how they feel.

My answer:

1.I feel crazy, always..
2.I feel mad when i was sad..
3.I feel happy if I really happy.
4.Sometimes I very serious but my friends thought I lie.
5.Yes, I can't alone.
6.Mmmm... My heart still beating.hahaha


                      Report by: Naught Cherrie                            


This pictures taken because the dress cost $ 125++,  that why Cherrie only take photo with it.
♥ Love  it ♥

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting