Thursday, March 25, 2010

i'm here~

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Thursday, March 25, 2010
I need to update my blog because Someone has start complaint to me, why so lazy ~ cute zebra icon that why i here ^^

On 26th Jan, tat was Janize's birthday but she was having class until 8pm++.. so i couldn't date her ~
tomorrow My Lpz will be 20years and 2 months old, want to give some surprise and Domo kun 's video to her...

She Sure will say: panda icon  because i wan to show you her pic when she still teens.. hehe


tatadata.... Lpz here~ haha~
give u a "deep deep" kiss ~ panda icon
 and free a video to u~

besides that, i bought Hello Kitty's pocky at Midvalley.


Kitty with me^^

open it ~


Quite little oni~ someone need to share ~

haix~

taste nice ~ have a try~ 
bye byewill update soon~


0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting