Thursday, March 12, 2009

12 mac 2009

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Thursday, March 12, 2009
I get my SPM result...not so gud but is enuf for me~~haha~~
realy tq meng meng to support me...
ltr go yamcha v feiz n meng meng to celebrate..lol..
jz nw i sing k v my frens at neway~(show u ltr coz kenot uplaod pic~~)
N my brother said he wil gift me a NIKE shoe~hapi hapi~~
tq to my sis coz accompany yesterday coz i so nervous n i disturb her when she study~~
BUt my mom said how come got 1 "D" geh...(i aso duno)
When i get my result thn i str8 shout out coz i didt fail,n my BM get credit~haha~~yoohoo!!
I aso can get LCCI certificate...tmr i wil bac sch again n pass up d form n i wil get a cret but i nid to paid RM25..
Aso tq my "jie mui" coz when i get my result,almost wan cry ad..thn they keep said"c...she wan cry jo...dun cry la"...tq 4 yunie aso..
tq 4 my teacher aso~~haha..except ekonomi coz my teacher feel sad~~soli~~

"Thanks Alot "
I LOVE U

3 What u/me comenting??:

WilliAM C.Y. on March 12, 2009 at 8:33 PM said...

gong xi fa cai~

Feiz on March 13, 2009 at 12:04 AM said...

haha...
think u belanja me ger...
at last i belanja ==

anyway,
congratz

Cherrie Looi~ on March 13, 2009 at 10:03 AM said...

Cy..tqtq~~

Feiz,i use my tme to ya,cha v u so u muz treat me 1..haha~~

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting