Sunday, February 8, 2009

The eNd of New yEaR~~

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Sunday, February 08, 2009
Cc....d notty meng meng playin guitar~~~hahaha...
Nice??quite expansive..RM149.00 be4 less,after less is RM89++ haha...



I didt buy it..jz take a photo...yaya,for gal,u can go jj n have a look...coz i wil but it ltr..(when i nid)lolx


I loVe Tis Clothes..i nid ti thans my cousin bcoz she gav me when i workin v her...hehe



"Yunie n me "
3/2/2009---eat diner v chun tian,marcus,yunie,lean,lai kuan,kit,pui man,a gu,wei kang at maluri there...d tatol for d diner is RM 151++...so each persom oni giv RM15...quite cheap...


meng meng n me~~




P/s to all Cm's fren--CCCcccc....he so fat ad....he tummy so big...so plzzzzzzzzz dun let him eat to muc~~~hohoho...


Cherrie....Tat me~~haha

1st time i wear like tat~~all my fren said like big ang pau,bos o waitress~~haiz..but my lpz said so yeng~~hehe...meng meng aso said not bad but he said quite "red"...wakaka

N meng meng very nooty..he like kacau me when i writin my blog...haha~~
enjoy ur day~



















0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting