Friday, January 16, 2009

Off Day...hehe...

Posted by Cherrie Looi~ at Friday, January 16, 2009
2day my meng meng get new car-->>Myvi...tat y he so hapi n keep sayin"Och...Yeah...I so hapi"
Hahaha...i noe u so hapi n suprise,but 2day u muz treat me eat "big" diner..haha..


Oya,i wan to apologize to my Lpz coz mayb i will late go gai gai v u,coz i continue workin til CNY..so after CNY u free??realy soli..T.T...n tq for visit me but i kenot talk v u coz i workin..haha...my hair d colour run away ad,so big diff between d pic n tat day u saw me,rite?I meas my hair d colour,haha...i stil so Slim~~haha

2day quite hapi coz alot of thgs hapen...N tmr i stil off day bcoz d contract..haha..


Nid rest reat rest!!!

0 What u/me comenting??:

 

Cherrie Looi, 子欣 Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | web hosting